Welcome to La Pine Animal Hospital!
We are delighted to care for your furry family member. Dogs, cats, and pocket pets are all welcome.
Our COVID-19 Protocols
As we contend with the current COVID-19 outbreak, the La Pine Animal Hospital is committed to supporting our community. This includes protecting the health and well-being of our staff, patients, and clients. To do so, we are working within the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), and State and Local Public Health Departments. Thank you all so much for your patience and cooperation.
– La Pine Animal Hospital
What to Expect During Your Appointment
- We are asking all customers and employees, regardless of vaccination status, to wear masks while indoors.
- The lobby is still open with limited capacity. We may ask you to wait by your vehicle once you are checked in due to limited lobby and exam room space.
- For those not interested in coming into our lobby, we will continue to offer a concierge “curbside” approach for all appointments.
Our COVID-19 Practices
- Increasing the frequency and scope of our cleaning and sanitizing procedures with an added emphasis on high-touch areas such as door handles, phones, countertops, etc.
- Altering protocols to preserve our personal protective equipment (PPE) and this includes using washable surgical gowns and re-using masks
- Monitoring the health of our staff members and requiring them to stay home at the first signs of an illness or the potential exposure to someone who may be ill.
How Our Curbside Service Works
- Upon your arrival, remain in your vehicle and call the hospital at 541-536-2001
- Our parking lot has individually numbered parking spots. Provide the hospital staff with your parking spot number and wait for our staff to contact you.
- Prepare your pet to be transferred to the care of our staff and keep all nonessential items with you, such as your pet’s bedding, collar, leash, etc.
- Prepare to receive phone calls from our staff regarding your pet’s status, recommended treatment plans, estimated costs, payment options, etc.
- The check-out procedure will then follow a similar workflow to the drop-off procedure (i.e., wait in the vehicle, call the hospital, etc.)
Our PetPage App and Patient Portal
- View vaccine reminders
- Request appointments
- Request prescription refills
- Access health records… and more!
Ready to Get Started?
2. After you have installed and opened the app on your mobile phone click the “sign up” button on the home page of the app. Enter your email address, choose a password and click the blue sign up button. You must use the email address on file with us at the La Pine Animal Hospital.
3. You will then be sent a confirmation email. Click the link in that email. Check your SPAM folder if you do not see the confirmation in your inbox.
Our Loyalty Program
Earn care coins when you come in for your wellness or sick visit. Coins will automatically be added to your account based on services provided and cost. You must have our PetPage app to view and keep track of your care coins.
- $5 Off A Retail Purchase
- One Free Dose of Heartworm Preventative
- One Free Nail Trim
- $10 Off Your Next Visit
- One Free Gland Expression
- 50% Off Your Next Office Exam
- One Free Office Exam